Last updated: 25 May 2018
How did we collect your data?
- If you subscribed to our e-mail newsletter via our site (www.ataturk.org.uk), the details you provided are transferred to our mailing list
- If you signed up as a member of the Atatürk Society UK, the details you provided on your membership form have been transferred to our confidential membership list, while your e-mail address, name and surname are also transferred to our mailing list.
How do we use your data?
- We use the details on our mailing list to occasionally send you newsletters about our events, activities, news articles and press statements regarding the Atatürk Society UK, as well as other organisations with which we are affiliated.
- General information from magazines, newspapers and other organisations regarding news and events such as concerts, festivals and conferences that may be of interest
- If you want to unsubscribe from our mailing list, please refer to the ‘unsubscribe’ link found at the bottom of all our emails
- If you want to change your subscription preferences, please refer to the ‘update preferences’ link found at the bottom of all our emails
- If you want to terminate your membership, please send us an email stating your intention to email@example.com. If you terminate your membership, all personal data you have provided us will be securely deleted and you will be unsubscribed from our mailing list. You will receive a confirmation email once this process is complete.
- If you have any other questions or requests regarding the way your data is used, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you unsubscribe from our mailing list but remain as a member, you will only be contacted about future AGMs and membership dues.
We do not pass your information to any third party or retain any of our member’s credit card information.
Thank you for your concern
Atatürk Society UK